Ramón Aguilar Moré, Two Girls, 28.5×40, oil on canvas
Ramón Aguilar Moré
– Arts and Culture (Geneva),
– Artexpo ( Nova York)
– Galerie Barbizon ( Paris)
– Palmer House Gallery (Chicago )
– Forum Art Gallery and Hotel Paris (Monte Carlo )
– Art Expo West (Los Angeles ) and
– Cercle Munster ( Luxembourg)
His work appears in the Contemporary Museum of Madrid, Museu de Cadaqués ( Girona) , Provincial Government Provincial de Barcelona,
Reina Sofia Museum in Athens (Greece).
– Golden Medal of the City of Palma de Mallorca.
– Sant Jordi Barcelona Provincial Council , Premi Miquel Carbonell Painting. Prize of the Second Mediterranean Games
Throughout his artistic career his work has gone through different phases: naïve, expressionism, cubism and realism. His paintings are built from an aesthetic basis.
Skillful with his design, he manages to create an atmosphere of neo-romantic atmosphere. Teenagers figures, urban subjects, interiors, jazz orchestras … form a pictorial universe where the strength of a structure moving between rigor and a sense of movement, of something alive, is not missing.
- Ramón Aguilar Moré: Armenia
- Date: 1924-present
- Category: Abstract, Expressionism